Impact shield , the alternative to a safety harness
CYBEX Pallas Fix - the Pallas Fix turns into the Solution X Fix when you remove the impact sheild and base. This allows for an extra long usage period from approximately 9 months to 12 years (9-36 kg approx.)
Pallas Fix is designed to absorb energy in the event of a front impact, as the child's upper body rolls over the impact shield, avoiding any friction and strain on the critical neck area. The shield is also adjustable, so it does not confine the child, and adjusts outwards as they grow.
Why Buy Me:
Improved side impact protection provides additional safety whilst keeping the sensitive head and shoulder area in the safety zone.
Easy-adjust impact shield provides a safe and comfortable alternative to a harness
Impact shield replaces the need for a harness (absorbing energy in the event of a front impact) as the child's upper body rolls over the impact shield. This avoids any friction and strain on the critical neck area.
Pallas2 turns into a Solution X2 for Group 2 and 3 - simply remove impact shield and the Pallas2 base
Features & Benefits:
- Reclines into sleeping position with no need to re belt. Also can recline while the child is in the seat.
- The three position headrest allows your baby's head to be in a safe and comfortable sleeping position.
- Seat insert allow the seat to grow with your child, and increases leg space under the shield.
- Linear side impact protection locks the sensitive head and shoulder area protectively in the safety zone of the child seat
- Eleven position adjustable back rest
- Easy installation with adult seat belt
- Quick release base when using seat as group 2/3
- Machine washable covers at 30 degrees
- Check out our fitting and features videos online
Car Seat Group: Group 1, 2, 3 (9 months - 12 years approx)
Age Suitability: 9kg - 36kg
Size: H: 69 x W: 53 x L:42cm approx
Weight: 11kg approx.
*AVAILABLE IN RUBY RED, PURE BLACK, PURPLE/RAIN
|Back||Back to top|